|Job Description||Job Title Product Analyst, Video Driven Experiences
The mission of the Rich Media team is to develop tools and frameworks which enables development and rollout of Exponential’s highly engaging video ad formats – VDX (Video Driven Experience) which can be served across the internet on Desktop, Mobile, Tablet and Connected TV environments.
• The position requires one to work as an analyst with peers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Play an individual contributor role with high accountability.
• Perform research on current video advertising standards, work with engineering team to validate/spec out framework, reporting changes.
• Plan and execute AB tests and regularly review the corresponding business metrics.
• Provide support to the business teams by handling custom data requests, troubleshooting ads in production environment, analyzing 3rd party data discrepancy issues and recommending solutions.
• Maintain product support documentation and train operational teams on tools and utilities.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Understand basic building blocks of the web such as HTML, cookies, HTTP etc.
• Possess sharp analytics skills to slice and dice data and perform complex data analysis from AB tests and business metrics.
• Great inter personal skills and ability to multi task.
• Strong written and communication skills and work with different teams in the business.
• Be able to plan, setup and manage ad campaigns required for AB testing.
• Relevant experience with SQL. • Relevant experience with Data visualization libraries. • Experience with working on Unix/Linux platforms.
BTech / MTech from with 1-5 years of hands on experience with software development.