|Job Description||Job Title Staff Engineer, Rich Media
The mission of the Rich Media team is to develop tools and frameworks which enables development and rollout highly engaging video ad formats – VDX (Video Driven Experience) which can be served across the internet on Desktop, Mobile, Tablet and Connected TV environments.
• The position requires one to work on complex technical projects with peers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Play an individual contributor role with high accountability, positive impact in small teams and excel as an individual contributor.
• Be able to adopt and improve open source libraries by identifying complexities, bottlenecks in performance.
• Conceive and execute a project from design to deployment along with team members.
• Mentor peers, share information, knowledge and help build a great team.
• Excellent problem solving skills with a strong foundation in Computer Science.
• Experience with HTML5 canvas api’s.
• Good understanding of responsive design elements.
• Experience with automated build/packaging tools.
• Be able to A/B test, deploy the framework changes and improve the outcomes.
• Be able to create prototypes demonstrate the concepts and solutions.
• Experience with REST api’s, Key Value stores, NoSQL Databases. Desired Skills
• Relevant experience with Videojs, Createjs, Easeljs. • Previous experience building UI components such as image gallery, video gallery, maps etc. • Any experience with building HTML5 games. • Experience with development and deployment on Unix/Linux platforms.
BTech / MTech from with 3-8 years of hands on experience with software development.