|Job Description||Job Title Staff Engineer, Rich Media
The mission of the Rich Media team is to develop tools and frameworks which enables development and rollout of Exponential’s highly engaging video ad formats – VDX (Video Driven Experience) which can be served across the internet on Desktop, Mobile, Tablet and Connected TV environments.
• The position requires one to work on complex technical projects with peers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Play an individual contributor role with high accountability, positive impact in small teams and excel as an individual contributor.
• Be able to adopt and improve open source libraries by identifying complexities, bottlenecks in performance.
• Conceive and execute a project from design to deployment along with team members.
• Mentor peers, share information, knowledge and help build a great team.
• Excellent problem solving skills with a strong foundation in Computer Science.
• Experience with HTML5 canvas api’s.
• Good understanding of responsive design elements.
• Experience with automated build/packaging tools.
• Be able to A/B test, deploy the framework changes and improve the outcomes.
• Be able to create prototypes demonstrate the concepts and solutions.
• Experience with REST api’s, Key Value stores, NoSQL Databases. Desired Skills
• Relevant experience with Videojs, Createjs, Easeljs. • Previous experience building UI components such as image gallery, video gallery, maps etc. • Any experience with building HTML5 games. • Experience with development and deployment on Unix/Linux platforms.
BTech / MTech from with 3-8 years of hands on experience with software development.