• Developing media objectives and strategy document based on client’s campaign brief and propose media solutions in sync with their end objective.
• Schedule and conduct proposal strategy sessions with objective of producing campaign plans aligned closely with the advertiser’s campaign goals, maintaining quality & business standards.
• Undertake research and utilize internal & external inventory reporting and audience building tools to identify target audiences and create a deliverable media strategy.
• Analyzing past campaign results and performance data to offer solutions based on current and new Exponential products and solutions.
• Manage proposal database and generate Daily/weekly/Monthly/ proposal reporting.
• Communicate & Co-ordinate between multiple departments (Creative Services, Account Management etc.) effectively to build comprehensive proposals that are innovative, yet feasible.
• Preserve knowledge of market demands, audience trends, consumer behavior and regularly observe competitive environment to build future strategies.
• Responsible to grow TIER 1 Clients by reviewing marketing materials & assembling information.
• Develop and share the best practices from different markets and ensure their implementation.
• Manage relationships with stakeholders to build respect and gain their trust in your judgement.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• An ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems.
• Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset.
• Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere.
• Role will require working during US shift timings.
• Extremely motivated & solution-oriented.
• Willing to accept change and reorient efforts according to dynamic work environment.
• Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere.
• High degree of accountability and passion for work.