- Identify new high-quality publisher prospects (websites with ads), negotiate business terms, and close new business opportunities via email, phone and video
- Manage a portfolio of publisher accounts, monitoring their overall traffic, identifying opportunities for growth and areas of risk, and troubleshooting problems that may arise
- Establish close relationships with publisher partners
- Work closely with publisher contacts to increase volume where profitable for the company
- Negotiate long-term contracts to lock up inventory sources
- Work with advertiser delivery team to understand demand side of the market and react to network trends
- Communicate with internal stakeholders across the globe, including global to understand individual market dynamics and inventory needs
- Build strong relations with key media players and industry bodies
• -2+ years of business experience in an analytical or client-facing role.
• Bachelor degree required in a technical or related field, advanced degree preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems
• Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset
• Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
• Extremely motivated & solution-oriented.
• Aptitude for prospecting, identifying sound business opportunities and closing business.
• Willing to accept change and reorient efforts according to dynamic work environment
• Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere.
• High degree of accountability and passion for work.
• Must be comfortable to work in UK/US shifts- UK (2-11 pm IST), EST time zones (5pm- 2 am IST) or PST time zones (10pm – 7am).