|Job Description||Role Summary:
Exponential is looking for an associate Publisher Operations manager who is smart, reliable, and self-driven. Ours is a dynamic environment that is always evolving, hence we are in search of inquisitive candidates who are analytical, detail oriented, with attention to accuracy and continuity, and customer service oriented to effectively manage the responsibilities of the publisher support function. This role is responsible for managing all our publisher Ops tasks.
• Reviewing websites for content safety and other metrics as per the acceptability criteria.
• Setting up publisher accounts, defaults, and handling appropriate channel categorization.
• Handling incoming publisher support queries and identifying opportunities to increase revenue for our publisher partners through data manipulation and optimization.
• Problem solve various technical issues with the assistance of the engineering/technical teams.
• Publisher network health & maintenance related tasks including; identifying fraudulent publisher activity, generating health reports, removal of suspicious/inactive websites from the network.
• Handling publisher billing & finance related queries, by coordinating with the finance teams.
• Generating periodic reports, as per requirement, and working towards automation of reports & tasks that are helpful for the broader function.
• Working on process documentation and streamlining existing processes to further scale organizational effectiveness.
• Excellent communication skills, specially written communication.
• Strong skills and knowledge of Internet Search and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point).
• Extremely detail oriented, with attention to accuracy and continuity.
• An inquisitive mind and a desire for constant process-improvement.
• Impeccable professionalism and dependability.
• Must have a strong work ethic, be extremely organized and have ability to multi-task.