OMS Associate will play a major role in linking all Insertion and Change Orders into Order Management System allowing all other Departments access to the setup and reporting.
• Fully understand Company’s OMS system, its purpose, capability, and all functionality
• Input and processing of insertion and change order details from electronic documents into the Company’s order management system with 100% accuracy.
• Learn the roles of various groups in the company related to the OMS and Liaison with them as needed to clarify Insertion Order data prior to migration
• Ensure orders are processed timely and thoroughly and accurately via Company’s order management workflow.
• Administer Salesforce CRM with taking potential orders to completed orders.
• Assist with the Company’s contract database of forecasted, booked and recognized revenue.
• QA/QC all Insertion Orders entered into the OMS
• Trafficking of Campaigns in the system.
• Person willing to work in US Shift (India Night shift timings)
• Thorough and accurate in their work, provide attention to detail, and be 100% accurate in the process.
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with managers and counterparts in the USA, Australia, & UK.
• Person should be responsible and thoughtful and have ability to work and resolve issues independently.
• Previous hand on experience with an order management system or enterprise planning system is preferred.
• Experience working with legal documents and contracts helpful.
• Can work at a fast pace in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to stay focused while working on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Exposure to Salesforce CRM or any other CRM systems would be helpful