|Job Description||The role reports to the UK Sales Director as part of a team of four revenue generating staff in the UK (Central London office) and has the responsibility for selling Exponential’s products to a set list of agency and direct clients, with particular focus on new business to maximise revenue.
• Ensure market coverage, increasing awareness of Exponential products, identifying and developing strategies for penetrating key accounts, new business and prospects, management of business pipeline and revenue forecasting
• Achieve and exceed Sales KPI’s including meeting/activity levels and revenue goals
• Define and implement a strategic plan for building business by employing a systematic approach to analysing your territory, categories and account potential to prioritise and focus your sales activity
• Identify new sales opportunities, define the products to meet best the client’s needs, execute media campaigns that meet their revenue goals, deliver ROI and set up the potential for repeat business
• Work with contacts across agencies and clients directly at all levels to customise sales solutions, consultatively, that solve their marketing needs.
• Obsessively hunt down new business prospects and successfully close new business deals
• Eloquently present the Exponential proposition to prospects with passion and enthusiasm. Own, develop and maintain relationships with customers with client direct and agency
• Partner with Account Managers to maintain and build on existing campaigns/clients
• Update and create engaging and creative sales proposals.
• Identify, coordinate, and attend regional marketing and advertising association events.
• Proactively provide smart client research and industry specific information.
• Monitor, analyse and apply market and competitor activity data.
• Stay constantly up to date and in tune with market developments, advertising technology and Exponential product knowledge
• At least 5-7 years’ experience in a digital sales role.
• Bachelor’s degree desired. Other qualifications may be considered in lieu of an outstanding track record with prior relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals.
• Thorough understanding of the changing online space from challenges such as viewability and fraud through to GPDR.
• Proven ability in strategically operating and managing agency accounts that lead to revenue growth.
• Solid experience of working with key agencies and clients
• Deep understanding of online advertising sales and products, site monetization strategies, and trends in advertising.
Required Skills and Attributes:
• Must be driven and able to work autonomously as well as being an integral team member.
• Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills; working both independently and collaboratively with team members.
• Strong sales presentation skills, project management and sales packaging/pricing skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal business communication skills.
• Customer-service focused, inquisitive and results oriented.
• Infectious passion for advertising, marketing, technology and emerging trends.
• Attractive package, flexible depending on candidate experience + qualifications
• Salary based on fixed + commission scheme
• Other benefits incl. healthcare coverage, mobile phone, company pension contributions, 25 days holiday p.a plus bank holidays
• Employment contract: full-time