• The position requires one to work on complex technical projects with peers in an innovative and
• Play an individual contributor role with high accountability and impact in small teams with a bias
to be a full stack engineer.
• Make changes to platform, refactoring/redesigning as needed and diagnosing any problems
across the entire software stack.
• Work on large sized relational and NoSql database clusters.
• Build reliable infrastructure with high availability which can scale horizontally.
• Conduct peer design and code reviews.
• Write unit tests and support continuous integration.
• Be metric driven, analyse impact of changes and build incremental software.
• Be obsessed about quality and ensure minimal production downtimes.
• Fluency with data structures, algorithms and design pattern’s.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Outstanding programming and debugging skills in Java.
• Hands on programming experience with multithreaded applications.
• Hands on experience with relational database’s such as MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Experience with framework’s such as Spring, Hibernate, Play etc.
• Experience with messaging middleware.
• Experience with caching architectures and worked with any distributed cache such as Redis,Aerospike etc.
• Experience with designing and developing REST api’s.
• Experience with profiling, memory and gc optimization.
• Experience with any scripting language such as Perl, python etc.
• Network programming experience in Java.
• Experience with agile development methodologies.
BTech / MTech from reputed engineering college such as IIT, BITS, DCE, REC’s with 3-8 years of hands on