|Job Description||Job Title: Staff Engineer-Bidding Platform
Location: India - Remote
VDX.tv engineers develop the next-generation products powering a scalable ad tech platform which enables advertisers across the globe to reach out to their consumers and deliver effective, engaging advertising. We are looking for engineers who are driven to solve challenges of large-scale system design, artificial intelligence, information retrieval, massive data pipelines, optimization and targeting strategies. The mission of the Bidding Platform team is to empower the customers and business stakeholders to deliver campaigns and achieve advertiser goals across the digital platforms.
• The position requires one to work on complex technical projects with peers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Play an individual contributor role with high accountability, positive impact in small teams and work well both as an individual and as part of the team.
• Work on algorithms and systems that power the bidding platform.
• Work on massive event data pipelines.
• Mentor peers, share information, knowledge and help build a great team.
• Excellent problem solving skills with a strong foundation in Computer Science including core data structures, algorithms and analysis of running time and memory requirements..
• Develop scalable and reliable software for internet scale and real-time data processing.
• Be able to develop hypothesis and test with experimentation.
• Be able to A/B test and deploy the algorithmic changes and improve the outcomes.
• Relevant domain experience in building big data products with a strong systems orientation.
• Be able to create prototypes, examples to demonstrate the concepts.
• Experience with Hadoop, Pig, or other MapReduce paradigms
• Experience with Data streaming paradigms.
• Experience with SQL, python notebooks.
BTech / MTech from reputed engineering college such as IIT, BITS, DCE, REC’s with 6-12 years of hands on experience.