|Job Description||Who we are:
VDX.tv is a global advertising technology company that is transforming the way brands connect with relevant consumers through video.
VDX.tv creates video-driven experiences that integrate a brand’s TV and digital messages and empowers marketers to captivate viewers, compel action, and convert awareness into response. Working at a mid-size, innovative, growth-oriented company has its perks. Awesome benefits such as unlimited PTO, free lunches, travel opportunities, covered health insurance for employees, and great work/life balance set us apart. There are opportunities to participate in teambuilding though happy hours, team summits, outings and more. Our client-first approach assures we service our accounts with a fresh, collaborative approach. Build your career at VDX.tv and see why we have one of the longest tenures of any AdTech organization.
About the opportunity:
This is not a Sales position.
As an Account Manager at VDX.tv, you will have a great opportunity to work hands-on within the front lines of the digital advertising industry. Account Managers collaborate daily with the world's major interactive ad agencies and direct advertisers, helping them achieve their marketing objectives. AMs are the internal advocates for clients, tasked with satisfaction, retention and growth of existing accounts within VDX.tv. The Account Manager role offers an exciting and challenging combination of using leading-edge technology and data analysis to develop verticalized strategies while interacting with clients. Experienced VDX.tv Account Managers are well-positioned for succeeding in a variety of strategic positions in the online advertising industry. Travel and/or telco/media client experience desired, but not required.
• Act as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients, collaborating with Sales and Performance Strategy teams to provide outstanding customer service
• Develop and grow rapport with day-to-day client contacts, agencies and direct prospects
• Own campaign lifecycle including trafficking, launch, renewals, incremental and campaign reporting
• Analyze campaign performance & audience insights to identify strategies for maximizing campaign ROI
• Regularly contact advertiser clients regarding campaign optimization, strategies and incremental opportunities
• Prepare and deliver weekly reporting, campaign wrap-ups and presentations
• Collaborate with internal teams on operational processes, troubleshooting and billing
• Some travel within the US required
• 1-2 years of account management experience in digital advertising with thorough understanding of the media landscape
• 1-3 years of experience with digital media buying
• Proven experience working with advertising clients to fully understand their business model and campaign objectives, and ability to develop strategies to meet their goals
• Polished verbal and written communication skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients
• Highly organized, with ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong problem-solving skills with strict attention to detail
• Ability to analyze and showcase data in Excel and other MS Office programs
• Comfortable presenting to both internal and external teams with a focus on upselling
• Experience with 3rd party ad serving and reporting systems including DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.