|Job Description||Role Summary
Exponential is seeking talented Account Manger to work with Fortune 1000 clients.
As an Account Manager at Exponential, you will have the unique opportunity to work hands-on and collaborate daily with the world's major interactive ad agencies and direct advertisers along with multiple internal teams like Ad Operations, Campaign Management, Creative and others to help manage in growing existing advertiser relationships, account budgets over time and achieving their marketing objectives.
The Account Manager role offers an interesting and challenging combination of using leading-edge technology, analyzing data, developing strategies and interacting with clients.
• Proactively manage multiple advertiser client accounts.
• Cultivate positive business relationships with ad agencies and direct advertisers.
• Work collaboratively with Sales team and Media Planners on proposals to clients, leveraging experience from previous campaigns and other internal teams.
• Devise innovative solutions to achieve the highest ROI for the client and secure incremental revenue.
• Closely analyze campaign performance data to identify trends and suggest appropriate actions.
• Understand client objectives to strategize the campaign implementation, including optimization methods, growth areas and up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
• Troubleshoot campaigns that under-deliver or under-perform. Follow up on requests for changes mid-stream through the campaign and collaborate with the Trafficking team to make necessary campaign changes.
• Work with the Marketing team to create case studies for successful campaigns by providing valuable insights and necessary data.
• Thorough understanding of digital advertising ecosystem with 1-4 years of work experience.
• Open to work in different shifts: AUS (07:00-16:00), UK (13:30-22:30), US (17:00-02:00).
• Proven experience working with advertising clients to fully understand their business model and campaign objectives, and ability to develop strategies to meet their goals
• Adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and identifying risks
• Familiarity with commercial ad serving systems including DoubleClick/DV, Atlas, Sizmek, etc.
• Experience presenting data and analytics in a compelling way
• Sound knowledge of MS Office tools like Excel and Powerpoint.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the company
• Ad agency experience and knowledge of industry tools like Google Analytics is a strong plus
• Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
• Polished verbal and written communication skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients
• Extremely proactive and highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• MBA (preferably)