|Job Description||The Manager, Supply Partnership will manage a portfolio of digital advertising publishers, consulting with them on how best to monetize their website properties, and support VDX.tv’s inventory strategy. In a typical week, you might analyze data, identify opportunities to improve publisher results, and then discuss these with your external publisher partners. We’re a team of professionals with backgrounds ranging from Journalism to Finance, and we’re proud of our “startup culture” despite being a multinational company. We hire all backgrounds, but we require strong analytical and quantitative skills. Just bring an interesting perspective, and an interest in business strategy, problem solving and client-facing communication. You don’t have to know digital advertising to be hired. None of our team members came from this industry.
You’ll be joining VDX.tv at an exciting time, as we transition from a pure-play advertising platform, to a vertically-oriented consultative company offering business solutions and executing digital campaigns.
• Management of inventory supply for over $25MM in revenue
• Develop expertise in marketing and digital advertising, especially Display, Video, Mobile, and OTT/CTV.
• Regularly review publisher accounts regarding campaign optimization, growth strategies and opportunities
• Meet with strategic publishers to consult on digital advertising, business challenges, and revenue growth
• Identify and develop a strong understanding of publishers' core objectives and challenges
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain a large account list of qualified inventory sources
• Lead outbound efforts to establish new relationships in the OTT/CTV marketplace. Core to this will be understanding the advertising landscape, and finding mutual partnership opportunities with various parties in the space
• Interface with Product Management and Engineering in development of OTT go-to-market solutions
• Collaborate with sales teams to develop solutions and strategies based on market needs
• Work closely with senior leaders and executives to inform company strategy and drive inventory decisions inclusive of regular presentations or discussions with C-level executive team
• Report to Senior Director, US Publisher Development - be part of an energetic & fun team with a reputation for innovation and exceptional service
• Bachelor’s degree. Any majors or backgrounds welcome, but most PDMs have quantitative backgrounds and experience.
• MBA or other Master’s degree preferred, but it is not required.
• Common majors include engineering, economics, math, and finance. We value different perspectives and have hired from all backgrounds.
• Minimum of three years relevant experience in an analytical or consultative role
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Solutions-oriented temperament and the ability to stay positive in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to thrive in a culture where hard work and a laid-back, family environment go hand in hand
• Negotiation skills