|Job Description||The position requires one to work on eX big-¬‐data platform.
• Work as an individual contributor in a fast paced, agile development team.
• Work on distributed/big-¬‐data system to build, release and maintain an Always On scalable data
processing and reporting platform.
• Work on relational and NoSQL databases.
• Self-¬‐driven and take ownership of design, development, test and release to production.
• Participate in peer code reviews, metric driven quality and performance assessment of the
• Design and code for scale, speed and reliability.
• Be a team player and work towards achievement of team goals.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Fluent with data structures and algorithms.
• Strong foundation in computer science and analysis of time/space complexities.
• Hands on experience with Hadoop or equivalent Map Reduce systems.
• Good understanding of Map Reduce design patterns.
• Good understanding of open standards based big-¬‐data ecosystem.
• Hands on with multi threaded programming.
• Hands on with advanced Java and relational/NoSQL databases.
Exponential Spec Internal Use Only
• Startup experience or working on a similar product from scratch.
• Experience with AWS, EMR, RDS, EC2.
• Experience with distributed real time processing such as Storm, FluentD etc.
• Familiarity with data warehousing concepts.
• Familiarity with Apache Pig, Hive.
BTech / MTech from reputed engineering college such as IIT, BITS, DCE, REC’s with 3 -¬‐ 6 years of hands on experience.