· Scheduling, prioritizing, and project managing creative services
· Serve as point of contact between external and internal teams to determine project scope, details and deliverables
· Identify, recommend, and communicate what is required from all parties to execute the project
· Troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly to ensure timely delivery
· Provide support to the sales/account team on technical specs and ad functionalities
· Manage expectations with clients and internal teams regarding all aspects of the project
· Responsible for receiving and delivering of creative request/campaigns on time
· Robust knowledge of Products and its SLAs.
· Identify risks and communicate to the Sales/Clients. (All risk of a project to be identified and communicated to the Sales/Clients.)
· CSM will take the project status/ETA from the Assistant Manager and keep the
Sales/Clients/H-CSMs informed so that expectations could be set.
· CSM will understand the campaign requirements from the Sales/Client/H-CSMs.
· CSM will set SLA expectation internally and externally.
· Responsible to bring iterations down.
· CSM will review the brief and creative assets before passing them to creative for production.
· Gate Keeper for all types of creative requests and queries.
· Responsible to educate all regional Sales/AMs on SLAs and Product behavior.
· Ability to coordinate multiple projects when resources are limited and timelines short
· A design background with an ability to demonstrate proficiency in the designing tools.
· Guide team on creative brief and help them on complex build as per client’s demand.
· Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
· Strong project planning and coordination skills
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Ability to learn business processes and thorough knowledge of Products as per Company offerings.
· Ability to understand and manage expectations of various stakeholders.
· Strong understanding of the digital environment, specifically ad serving, rich media advertising
· 3+ years’ experience in web or creative development/management
· 3+ years’ experience in a digital project management role for an interactive agency or
media company, strong work ethic and drive to succeed
· Certification/Diploma in Designing Software, Graphic Designing/Web Designing would be preferred.