|Job Description||• Title: System Analyst
• Location: Noida, India
Short Summary of the role
• The System Analyst act as a primary interface to business users for all IT Cloud support issues. Primary responsibility is 24x7x365 support of Exponential Interactive data backbone. The role of the System analyst is ever expanding to meet the need of both internal and external customers. It requires highly technical skills along with the ability to interact with internal and external customers, vendors, engineers,
operation and all levels of management.
• Work with all levels of Operations support in order to isolate, troubleshoot and resolve various issues.
• Troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, security and network issues via defined runbooks, escalate unresolved issues to senior
engineers in a timely manner
• Assist in change control and virtual war rooms.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for network outages that require details on what caused an outage, what was done to resolve it and
what can be done to reduce impact or prevent future occurrences.
• Participate in service improvement meetings after outages
• Respond and resolve incident and problem helpdesk tickets. Should be able to adhere to SLAs that are defined
• Provide 24x7 support for Production systems and services
Desired Skills and Experience
• Candidate should have the ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously and strong analytical skills will contribute to success
• Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes
• Ability to handle assigned tasks independently with minimal guidance
• Ability to deploy, use, and enhance systems management and monitoring tools
• Ability to program in shell, Perl and Python
• Be motivated and possess a ‘can do’ attitude
• Solid understanding of operating system fundamentals, performance analysis and tuning
• Solid understanding of networks, routing principles, and distributed computing concepts
• Honed analytical abilities, accompanied by a strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Proactive attitude to use his/her initiative to react quickly, to work effectively in emergency situations under minimum supervision.
• Experience as beginner to mid-level in DevOps or Site reliability Engineer role to support Openstack private cloud and AWS public cloud.
• Experience in deployment and use of both SNMP-based (OpenNMS, etc.) and agent-based (Nagios/Icinga/Graphite) alerting/monitoring tools
• Hands - on experience in VMware vcenter6.x/Netapp storage (7.x,8.x and CDoT)/Solaris10 OS is must, preferably supported in previous job
• Good to have 2 - 4 years' solid experience with Centos 6.x & 7.x/Solaris (x86 Solaris 11, zones and Dtrace) /VMware Vsphere5.x systems
• Hands on experience with HP C7000 blade chassis, Cisco UCS 5108 blade servers, Dell M1000e blade chassis and SUN x86 hardware
• Fluent written communication and verbal agility are valuable assets
• MUST be able to work in flexible hours
• 2 - 4 years’ experience with mission critical environments
• Certification in AWS public Cloud. - Hands on experience with OpenStack IaaS environment is very highly desirable
• Knowledge of Cloud computing, Web App services, and production SaaS experience is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications or equivalent experience.