|Job Description||We're looking for candidates who can manage complex digital projects from inception to launch, is client-facing, and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
You will work closely with clients, sales reps, account managers and creative production teams to deliver the best creative solution based on the campaign KPIs. The position is for the El Segundo office.
• Responsible for scheduling, prioritization and project management of creative builds for the west coast
• Serve as point of contact between external and internal teams to determine project scope, details and deliverables
• Identify, recommend and communicate what is required from all parties to execute the project
• Troubleshoot and problem-solve issues quickly to ensure timely delivery
• Provide support to client/sales/account team on technical specs, creative strategy and ad functionalities
• Manage expectations with clients and internal teams regarding all aspects of the project
• Coordinate multiple projects when resources are limited and timelines short
• 2+ years experience in a digital role for an interactive agency or media company
• Strong understanding of the digital environment, specifically ad serving, rich media advertising
• Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
• Strong project planning and coordination skills
• Strong communication and time management skills