|Job Description||As a Business Analyst in the Campaign Management team, you get to work for the biggest advertisers in the digital landscape across prominent markets like U.S.A, Europe and Australia.
Effective Campaign Analysis involves consistent and accurate data interpretation, strategy building and trend modulation with the appropriate identification of our business model and client needs. You’ll be expected to probe into and troubleshoot campaign setups on our proprietary server and implement the necessary changes to achieve technical accuracy. This will require monitoring the accounts regularly, attending to details and carving insights relevant to growth.
The associated key performance indicators will define how much you were able to grow the accounts, if you were able to deliver them timely (and appropriately) and thus, will help assess the quality of results driven.
Your daily tasks will involve strong coherence with the stakeholders (account managers and sales representatives residing across continents) who will convey client’s requirements and feedbacks from time to time.
Apart from identifying the optimal strategies for different types of clients, you‘ll be accountable for the downstream impact of a change or a new solution. By testing a plethora of such approaches with an open mind and supported by dynamics of digital marketing, you will eventually be exposed to the online advertising domain and its complexities.
1. B.Tech/MBA from reputed colleges
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
3. Excellent Analytical rigor and problem solving skills.
4. Ability to multitask and support various in-house projects
5. Ability to proactively build strategies within deadlines
6. Being a team player and being able to identify the role in team situations
7. Sufficient knowledge of MS Office , SQL is a plus
8. An energetic and motivated individual would be the best fit for the team.
9. Flexibility with shifts- AU (7am-4pm IST), UK (2-11 pm IST) or US EST (5pm- 2 am IST), US PST(10pm-7am).