|Job Description||The Publisher Development role involves identifying revenue growth opportunities, inventory acquisition, coming up with creative solutions for pricing models and contract structure, negotiating terms with publishers, and developing deeper partnerships with publishers through relationship building. Thus, the position requires a healthy balance of analytical ability, creativity, and strong communication skills.
The role also involves working with stakeholders internally within Exponential like Sales leads, Campaign Managers, etc. to understand the strategy for expansion within the respective geo market and act as the owner of all publisher team efforts for the geo.
We are looking for exceptionally intelligent, innovative, strategically-focused and fun people who want to work within an exciting, high-growth company with a start-up culture bolstered with a global company's resources and benefits!
- Identify new high-quality publisher prospects (websites with ads), negotiate business terms, and close new business opportunities via email, phone and video
- Manage a portfolio of publisher accounts, monitoring their overall traffic, identifying opportunities for growth and areas of risk, and troubleshooting problems that may arise
- Establish close relationships with publisher partners
- Work closely with publisher contacts to increase volume where profitable for the company
- Negotiate long-term contracts to lock up inventory sources
- Work with advertiser delivery team to understand demand side of the market and react to network trends
- Communicate with internal stakeholders across the globe, including global to understand individual market dynamics and inventory needs
- Build strong relations with key media players and industry bodies
• -2+ years of business experience in an analytical or client-facing role.
• Bachelor degree required in a technical or related field, advanced degree preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems
• Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset
• Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
• Role may require working during UK/US shift times
• Extremely motivated & solution-oriented.
• Aptitude for prospecting, identifying sound business opportunities and closing business.
• Willing to accept change and reorient efforts according to dynamic work environment
• Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere.
• High degree of accountability and passion for work.