|Job Description||This position reports to the VP Product Management based in London, UK.
You will be a pivotal resource in helping our clients and internal teams leverage the full scope of our product portfolio. You will ensure our live products are being used properly and have sufficient support, leveraging a variety of teams across the company to address any technical or commercial weaknesses. You will liaise closely with 3rd party companies where relevant. You will become an expert on our internal systems and our product offerings.
Your focus will primarily be on privacy, compliance, brand reporting and programmatic. However, you will have the opportunity (and be expected) to become knowledgeable in other areas such as performance, rich media and workflow tools.
You will be hands-on, and expected to proactively capture requirements or questions from internal users or external clients, and investigate the solution down to a fairly technical level. You will then communicate that new knowledge via conference calls, presentations and documentation.
You will probably come from a Trafficking, Product Support, Sales Support, Engineering or Sales Engineer role. You will have a passion for advertising technology, solving problems and be excited about communicating new solutions to others.
• Provide technical and sales support to district sales teams with emphasis on providing technical presentations and demonstrations to potential clients.
• Work with internal teams to help understand and resolve issues that arise, and both prioritise fixes and manage business expectations.
• Respond to sales briefs and train Sales so they can respond more effectively
• Develop positioning and training materials on product subjects for market-facing teams globally, including regular and ongoing training sessions.
• Work with vendors to develop collateral, identify new possibilities and solve any issues that arise.
• Understand and track the vendor and client landscape for programmatic integrations and compliance.
• Develop market requirements to help shape the roadmap of future development.
• Over time, become the escalation point for issues pertaining to specific functionality.
• Work with market-facing teams to ensure we can fully communicate our effectiveness.
• Examine workflows to look at what could and should be further automated.
• 3+ years in digital media, perhaps in an analytics or optimization role including experience in one or more of Product Manager, Product Operations, Trafficking, Client Services or Technical Account Management.
• Hands-on experience in campaign management, and a nose for troubleshooting.
• Passionate about online advertising, interested in its future development and aware of the landscape.
• Preferably exposure to a major 3rd party ad server, e.g. DFA.
• Some programmatic experience, e.g. use of DBM, AppNexus or similar systems.
• Organized approach to task management and structured problem solving skills with interpersonal skills to manage internal and external relations across multiple geographies.
• Intermediate or advanced Excel skills a must. VBA skills a bonus.
• Some international travel may be required.