|Job Description||Job description
The Solutions Marketing Manager is responsible for maximizing revenue through strategic and creative inputs, aligning what we sell to solve our clients’ challenges in the digital space. This role connects Marketing, Product Strategy, Operations and the Sales Organization, creating recommendations for our clients. The Solutions Marketing team also shapes our go-to-market strategy and execution based on market demands and the needs of the sales org. In this role, the expectation will be to have a deep understanding of Exponential’s solutions and to translate these into compelling stories to inspire advertisers.
We are looking for innovative, strategically-focused and fun people who would thrive in a start-up culture, but appreciate a global company’s resources and benefits. This role reports directly into the Director of Solutions Marketing, but collaboration and teamwork are paramount given the close alignment with global and local sales organizations.
• Collaborate with and support the sales team to develop strategic solutions for well-known brands and create presentations and proposals that identify the client’s challenge and solves it in a compelling way
• Create sales materials and collateral that address market challenges
• Work with sales teams internally to ensure best practice is being met, information is being shared and distributed, and that industry knowledge is a constant part of the sales team’s resources
• Be an expert in the use of Exponential’s internal audience profiling and modeling tools, as well as the ability to source and learn from external tools where required.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Creative Strategy, Product and Account Managers
• 3+ years in working for an advertising agency in a media role or sales planning experience for a digital advertising company
• Knowledge of media and the digital landscape
• An understanding of the media agency mindset
• Auto vertical experience (agency or client side) a plus
• Results-orientated: Must have the ability to focus on project goals and meet objectives within a time frame.
• Excellent communication skills, written and orally
• A genuine intention to work cooperatively with others; the desire to be a part of a team and contribute to organizational and team goals
• Above average Powerpoint skills; design skills are ideal.