|Job Description||As a Business Analyst in the Campaign Management team, you get to work for the biggest advertisers in the digital landscape across prominent markets US, Canada, UK, Europe and AU/NZ
Role of a Business Analyst involves consistent and accurate data interpretation, strategy building and trend modulation to grow advertiser accounts.
You would be managing a portfolio of brand performance/engagement campaigns and will be accountable to meet client KPIs, regular analysis and growth of the campaigns.
Your daily tasks will involve strong coherence with the stakeholders – Account managers, Sales, Ad Operations, Engineering, products, creative and Publisher team.
You’ll be expected to probe into and troubleshoot campaign setups and implement the necessary changes to achieve technical accuracy. This will require monitoring the accounts regularly, attention to details and carving insights relevant to growth.
• Campaign managers with 1-4 years of Industry experience preferably with programmatic buying/selling.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent Analytical rigor and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multitask and support various in-house projects.
• Ability to proactively build strategies within deadlines.
• An energetic and motivated individual would be the best fit for the team.