|Job Description||VDX.tv is looking for a temporary Sales Manager for an 8-10 month maternity leave contract.
The Sales Manager reports to the Sales Director and has the responsibility for selling the VDX.tv proposition, platform and products to a set agency & advertiser patch to fully maximize revenue. As a sales specialist, the sales manager will drive creative solutions that forge and maintain agency & advertiser relationships and increase client direct base.
• Ensure market coverage, increasing awareness of VDX.tv products & platform, identifying and developing strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects, management of business pipeline and revenue forecasting.
• Work with senior-level contacts to customize sales solutions that solve the marketing needs; successfully close new business relationships and exceed sales goals.
• Own, develop and maintain relationships with high-level customers; organize inspiration sessions with advertisers and agencies to influence their purchasing decisions.
• Proactively provide and share regular smart client research and industry specific information.
• Monitor, analyze and apply market and competitor activity data.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a digital sales role working with media agencies and direct clients.
• Key contacts and network by agencies and direct clients.
• Thorough understanding of the digital & video advertising space (managed services and programmatic).
• Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills; working both independently and collaboratively with team members.
• Attractive package but subject to change depending on the candidate experiences + qualification
• Salary based on fix + commission scheme
• Position is to cover a maternity leave
• Employment contract: September 2020 – June 2021 (10 months) or September 2020 – April 2021 (8 months) with possibility for an undetermined employment contract after.