|Job Description||Job Title
Staff Engineer, Frontend Engineering
India - Remote
At VDX.tv engineers develop the next-generation products powering a scalable ad tech platform which enables advertisers across the globe to effectively reach out to consumers using engaging ad formats across media platforms. We are looking for engineers who are driven to solve challenges of large-scale system design, artificial intelligence, information retrieval, massive data pipelines, frontend engineering, data insights, visualization, optimization and targeting strategies.
The Frontend engineering team works on high impact user facing platform apps which are used by internal and external stakeholders. Build intuitive user experiences and new product experiences using well defined software components.
• Define the vision for the frontend frameworks and user experience by balancing aesthetics, usability, user productivity, performance and security.
• Contribute and lead system design discussions, stand up meetings and code reviews.
• Develop and own best practices for the frontend systems with a focus on usability and performance.
• Develop and maintain a fast, bug-free and reusable library of web components.
• Ensure cross browser and multi-platform compatibility.
• Debug production issues across services and the software stack.
• Collaborate with other engineers, Product Owners and designers.
What we are looking for
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience in frontend engineering.
• Experience owning, shipping and iterating on user-facing products and web applications built with React for a large user base.
• Strong knowledge of Typescript, React, Web based application stack.
• You have demonstrable experience building frontend React components and large user base applications.
• Experience with backend frameworks, databases is a plus.
• You have a passion for great, responsive web design and an eye for design.
• Self-starter attitude and ability to execute new ideas with autonomy.
• You have the ability to adapt to business needs and balance personal preferences with team priorities.
• You are comfortable in working with remote teams.
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.