|Job Description||Associate Publisher Development Manager
The Associate Publisher Development role involves providing comprehensive assistance while working and managing publishers’ accounts, which includes identifying revenue growth opportunities, inventory acquisition, negotiating, developing partnerships with publishers. Thus, the position requires a healthy balance of analytical ability, creativity, strong communication and operational skills.
The role also involves working with stakeholders internally within VDX.tv like Sales leads, Campaign Managers, Publisher team and assisting them in every possible way while understanding the strategy for expansion across the globe and work on strategic development of ideas or products to support the business growth.
We are looking for an exceptionally intelligent, innovative, strategically-focused and fun person who wants to work within an exciting, high-growth company.
· Check inventory sources and vet them (domain checking, following main policy and standards)
· Collect, compile, analyze data via various reporting tools and present it internally
· Manage a portfolio of website publishers, monitoring their overall traffic, identifying opportunities for growth and areas of risk, and troubleshooting problems that may arise
· Communicate with internal stakeholders across the globe, including global to understand individual market dynamics and inventory needs
· Identify new high-quality publisher prospects, negotiate business terms, and close new business opportunities via email phone and video
· Establish close relationships with publisher partners
· 0-2 years of business experience in an analytical or client-facing role.
· Bachelor’s degree required in a technical or related field, advanced degree preferred.
· Advanced level of English
· An experienced MS Office user (Excel, Word, Outlook, Planner, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset
· Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
· Extremely motivated & solution-oriented
· Willing to accept change and reorient efforts according to dynamic work environment
· Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere.
· High degree of accountability and passion for work.
· Role may require working during US shift times