|Job Description||Associate Manager I, Supply Strategy
VDX.tv is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated & fun-loving professional who can hit the ground running. This is a dynamic environment that is always evolving. We are looking for a candidate who is dedicated, open to learn and well organized to manage the responsibilities of publisher support function. The role also involves identifying revenue growth opportunities, coming up with creative solutions and developing deeper partnerships with publishers through relationship building. Thus, the position requires a healthy balance of analytical ability, creativity, and strong communication skills.
• Managing day to day publisher operation tasks including publisher account setups, appropriate channel categorization, etc.
• Reviewing website content and analyzing site acceptance based on traffic stats & metrics
• Coordination with internal global teams to resolve publisher operation issues. Proactive problem solving.
• Network maintenance related tasks including; identifying fraudulent/suspicious publisher activity, removal of websites that don’t add value to the network etc.
• Publisher reporting requests both internal and external. Should proactively work towards automation of tasks/projects that are helpful for the broader group
• Handling publisher finance queries and working in tandem with Global Finance Team on all such issues
• Working on process definitions & enhancements to further scale the organizational effectiveness
• Managing and responding to publisher/client (existing and potential) emails received in the corporate inbox
• 0-2 years of business experience in an analytical or client-facing role
• Bachelor’s degree required in a technical or related field, advanced degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in working with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and similar tools
• Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset
• An ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems
• Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
• Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn about the exciting and high-growth business of online advertising.
• Must be comfortable to work with India or UK shift (2-11 pm IST)