|Job Description||MARKETING MANAGER: NOIDA
We are looking for an organized Marketing professional to join our global Trade Marketing team. This person will be a pivotal role to ensure that the global team’s finances and projects are within budget and on task. You will be communicating in English daily with various internal and external stakeholders, ranging from local sales executives, team members and merchandise companies on a regular basis. The idea candidate can work independently and is excellent communicator, both over the phone and via email. This person will report directly to Head of Marketing.
Must be independently driven, organized and a strong English communicator. Responsible for:
• Collaborating closely with Global Marketing team, based across US, EMENA and APAC markets
• Global Marketing team’s finances: tracking, balancing budget by country, reporting, submitting PO’s and communication for Accounts Payable with both external vendors and internal teams
• Merchandise fulfilment for Global team. This is for VDX.tv office swag (pens, notebooks etc.) as well as event-specific merchandise (holiday gifts, event-specific notebooks etc.)
• Helping Content Manager with managing business’ social media accounts: updating all social platforms for content release and ensuring consistent messaging across platforms. Pulling and tracking social media stats (visits, sharing etc.) and sharing with team
• Campaign Reporting: Salesforce Primary Campaign Reporting, benchmarks and KPI tracking of marketing events and content. Communicating results back to team, along with recommendations for next steps
• Assistance with global team project tracker maintenance and accuracy.
• Coordination of Translation Services of global content for EMENA & APAC markets.
• Ensuring consistent global usage of documentation filing and archiving
• Drive transparent and strong Marketing and Sales alignment with developing and owning clear processes, reports and dashboards
• Willingness to be flexible in working non traditional hours, as needed to best collaborate and communicate with global teams. This may require working PST or ACT shifts for example.
• Degree-level education
• Analytical; strong sense of numbers and manipulating data
• At least 3+ years of marketing experience
• Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills (high level of English)
• Strong organizational skills; ability to work on several projects at the same time across a global organization
• Ability to collaborate with various teams within an organization
• Comfortable with managing budgets