|Job Description||Senior Engineer, Cloud Platform
India - Remote option
VDX.tv’s engineers develop the next-generation products powering a scalable ad tech platform which enables advertisers across the globe to reach out to their consumers and deliver effective, engaging advertising. We are looking for engineers who are driven to solve challenges of large-scale system design, artificial intelligence, information retrieval, massive data pipelines, UI design, richmedia frameworks, data insights, optimization and targeting strategies.
The mission of the Cloud Platform team is to build and maintain the hybrid cloud infrastructure spanning over private, public cloud using the principles of infrastructure as code.
• The position requires one to work on complex technical projects with peers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Play an individual contributor role with high accountability, positive impact in small teams and work well both as an individual and as part of the team.
• Work on infrastructure automation and provisioning.
• Accountable for the smooth operation of Compute and Storage infrastructure within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines.
• Ensure maximum uptime for global systems infrastructure across multiple data centers.
• Automating processes and building tools to improve operational efficiency.
• Design, implement and manage Cloud and Managed Hosting infrastructure.
• Advanced knowledge of: OSs and distributions, RAID, security, web servers, cluster management, auth/directory services, backups, SSL certificates, DNS , SNMP, SSH.
• Solid experience with linux, solaris operating systems and day to day upkeep.
• Experience with scripting in Bash, Python.
• Knowledge of Virtualization technologies such as Openstack,VMWare.
• Working knowledge of Ansible, Terraform.
• Familiar with DevOps, CI/CD and Infrastructure as code paradigms.
• Experience with setting up compute and storage infrastructure from scratch across private and public cloud.
• Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
Bachelor’s in engineering with at least 4 year of hands on experience in production infrastructure environment.