|Job Description||Exponential is looking for a Marketing Manager to fulfill the marketing needs for EMENA (Spain, UK, Holland, France, South Africa, Dubai), APAC (Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand) and India sales teams. The Exponential operating business and revenue are largely based out of the North America, and this role will bridge the North American marketing efforts with the rest of the world while acknowledging the local differences in each market. Expect to be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be collaborating closely with various stakeholders both internally and externally. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, is a problem solver, an excellent communicator and is adaptable. He/she will report to VP, Marketing based in Maryland, USA.|
Primary responsibilities include:
• Regular communication with Regional Sales Leaders in EMENA & APAC markets with the goal of effectively assigning marketing budgets to best generate ROI in each market. Conversations will include receiving market feedback, monitoring key trends and company performance, and identifying what major accounts and verticals are top revenue drivers to support with developing overall global marketing strategy.
• Close collaboration with Marketing team to understand how to leverage North American resources and marketing campaigns to re-purpose resources and scale across EMENA and APAC, while still meeting regional and local needs.
• Strong collaboration with Marketing Manager in Noida, India, who will be a resource to help with budget planning, communication and fulfillment of contracts.
• Work side by side with Demand Marketing Manager (based in California) to leverage and use tools such as Marketo and Salesforce CRM for lead generation and communication with existing clients in assigned regions.
• Sets benchmarks for success of offline and online marketing campaigns and strategies to evaluate performance.
• Track and communicate EMENA & APAC marketing activity to Sales and Marketing leaders.
• Show an eagerness to learn about the digital space and become comfortable articulating Exponentials’ products and positioning in the market. With this knowledge, identify and execute content with local resources, such as case studies.
• Degree / university level education
• At least 3+ years of marketing experience (digital advertising space preferred)
• Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills; ability to work on several projects at the same time across a global organization
• Ability to collaborate with various teams within an organization
• Ability to manage design projects to align with corporate branding and positioning