|Job Description||Assistant Manager Finance Job Description:
Assistant Manager Finance would be responsible for Financial reporting, Taxation & Statutory compliances ensuring proper accounting and reporting.
• Independently Manage Accounting to ensure timely monthly financial closing and reporting.
• Maintain and generate accurate accounting records, support for entries to ledger and account reconciliations for various general ledger accounts for Group Companies.
• Independently handle Income Tax, GST, VAT, FBT and Secretarial matters. Filing of various returns under above acts.
• Assist in the external and internal audit of Company’s financial statements ensuring accurate reporting. Preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules and be a primary point of contact for the auditors.
• Any other task as may be assigned by Reporting Manager/Management.
• CA with 2-3 years or CA Inter with 4-5 years, of experience in accounting, direct & indirect taxation and related field.
• Ideal candidate will have high-tech industry experience in a Multinational Company preferably in online media, advertising, Internet ecommerce or software.
• Good written and verbal communication skills must. Ability to communicate effectively with managers and counterparts overseas. Excellent attitude towards teamwork and common goals achievement.
• Strong understanding of accounting standards and exposure to International Computerized Accounting environment.
• Previous monthly close experience required, including the ability to identify and record transactions, reconcile accounts and ensure appropriate accounting
• Expert proficiency with Excel and hands-on experience preferably with Great Plains or any other SAP based software
• Ability to work flexibly in a dynamic environment with multiple and changing priorities while establishing and meeting deadlines in a fast-moving, high-growth environment. Willing to work in global shifts.