|Job Description||Title: Associate Media Planner
Location: Noida, India
Short Summary of the Role:
As an Associate Media Planner, you will be responsible for creating comprehensive media plans and solutions based on an advertiser’s campaign objectives.
By combining creative thinking with factual analysis, you will develop appropriate strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible. Knowledge of market research and a willingness to follow media trends are essential.
This role is well suited to people with strong analytical & critical thinking skills, the ability to communicate well with a range of personalities, and who enjoy working as part of a team on different projects.
• Develop media strategies based on client’s campaign brief and propose media solutions in sync with their end objective.
• Undertake research and utilize internal & external inventory reporting and audience building tools to identify target audiences and create a deliverable media strategy.
• Analyzing historical campaign results and performance data to offer solutions based on current and new VDX.tv products and solutions.
• Collaborate between multiple departments (Sales, Creative Services, Product, Account Management etc.) effectively to build impactful materials and collateral that address market challenges.
• Preserve knowledge of market demands, audience trends, consumer behavior and regularly observe competitive environment to build future strategies.
• Develop and share the best practices from different markets and ensure their implementation.
• Manage relationships with stakeholders to build respect and gain their trust in your judgement.
• 1 to 2 years of working experience in any organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Strong research, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• An ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems.
• Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere.
• Role will require working during different shift timings- US, UK, and India.
• Extremely motivated & solution oriented.
• Willing to accept change and reorient efforts according to dynamic work environment.
• Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere.
• High degree of accountability and passion for work.