|Job Description||Creative Strategy Manager
VDX.tv is a global advertising technology company that is transforming the way brands connect with relevant consumers through video.
VDX.tv creates video-driven experiences that integrate a brand’s TV and digital messages and empowers marketers to captivate viewers, compel action, and convert awareness into response. Working at a mid-size, innovative, growth-oriented company has its perks. Awesome benefits such as unlimited PTO, travel opportunities, covered health insurance for employees, and great work/life balance set us apart. There are opportunities to participate in teambuilding though happy hours, team summits, outings and more. Our client-first approach assures we collaborate with brands to produce the best creative experiences for their audiences. Build your career at VDX.tv and see why we have one of the longest tenures of any AdTech organization.
We're looking for an exceptional creative strategy manager who is dynamic and deeply passionate about producing the best possible solutions and experience for our clients and audiences.
You will be hands-on in the management of our larger, strategic accounts from pre-sale to post campaign. You have a proven track record of building beautiful and engaging creative that both clients and viewers love. You’re proactive and innovative and ready to take on any challenge that comes along.
As part of this role you’ll train with other departments, learning about all facets of campaign execution and technology. You will receive cross-functional training to further knowledge from account management to campaign optimization as you shadow internal teams to build a well-rounded portfolio of skills and learn how we all work together which will position you for success in a variety of strategic positions within the industry.
Work Location: Remote, USA
Employment Status: Full-Time.
• Oversee the creative production of video campaigns
• Serve as point of contact between external and internal teams to determine project scope and deliverables
• Determine and provide creative recommendations and strategy for campaigns based on goals, budget and timing
• Evangelize for our core video/rich media solutions
• Provide support to client/sales/account team on technical specs, creative strategy and ad functionalities
• Build trustworthy professional relationships with clients
• Manage expectations with clients and internal teams on all aspects of the project
• Manage a range of different projects with multiple design and development teams
• Recognize and resolve production issues with ingenuity and a positive attitude
• QA all creative/versions with a detailed eye
• Provide analytical recommendations to improve engagement on a case-by-case basis
• Work with the global teams and collaborate on the best practices, effective creative strategies and industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years of experience in a digital role for an interactive agency or media company preferred
• Excellent understanding and genuine interest of the digital environment, specifically ad serving, rich media advertising
• Strong understanding of creative/digital production; Must be able to devise strategic creative recommendations based on goals
• Experience working in a collaborative and global setup
• Polished verbal and written communication skills, with internal colleagues and external clients
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure
• Highly organized, Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Solutions-oriented temperament and the ability to stay positive in a fast-paced environment