|Job Description||Account Manager - Canada
Exponential is looking for a temporary Account Manager for a 12-16 month maternity leave contract.
As an Account Manager at Exponential, you will have the unique opportunity to work on the front lines of the online advertising industry. You will collaborate daily with Canada's major media agencies and direct advertisers helping them achieve their marketing objectives through our proprietary ad platform and data analysis tools, built on our best in class technology. The role offers a unique blend of hands on campaign management and client facing responsibilities while working with local and international Exponential teams.
• Proactively manage top tier advertiser client accounts.
• Cultivate positive business relationships with media planners and buyers at ad agencies and with direct marketers.
• Analyze campaign objectives vs. performance data and identify strategies for optimizing delivery and maximizing campaign ROI.
• Work collaboratively with internal teams including Ad Ops and Creative Services to launch client campaigns.
• Regularly contact advertiser clients regarding campaign optimization, growth strategies and opportunities.
• Work collaboratively with the sales team on proposals to clients, leveraging experience from previous campaigns.
• Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
• Polished verbal, written and presentation communication skills with both internal colleagues and external clients
• Extremely proactive
• Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to prioritize and focus, with strict attention to detail
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
• 3+ years ad agency/account management experience
• Thorough understanding of online advertising and digital media across display, mobile and video
• Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service to Fortune 500 clients
• Proven experience working with advertising clients to fully understand their business model and campaign objectives, and ability to develop strategies to meet their goals
• Adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and identifying risks
• Experience with commercial ad serving systems such as DCM, Atlas, and Sizmek
• Experience with Ad Verification/Viewability systems a strong plus