|Job Description||Senior Sales Manager, London-based (Full-time)
VDX.tv is a global advertising technology company that is transforming the way brands connect with relevant audiences in today’s converging video landscape.
Our tailormade solutions drive the right outcomes for brands by marrying consumer data to content and creative to build meaningful connections across connected TVs and personal devices.
The role reports to the UK Sales Director as part of a team of three revenue generating staff in the UK (Central London office) and has the responsibility for selling VDX.tv’s products to agency and (in particular) direct clients, with an emphasis on new business to maximize revenue.
• Ensure market coverage, increasing awareness of VDX.tv’s products, identifying and developing strategies for penetrating key accounts, new business and prospects, management of business pipeline and revenue forecasting
• Achieve and exceed Sales KPI’s including meeting/activity levels and revenue goals
• Define and implement a strategic plan for building business by employing a systematic approach to analyzing your territory, categories and account potential to prioritize and focus your sales activity
• Identify new sales opportunities, define the products to meet best the client’s needs, execute media campaigns that meet their revenue goals, deliver ROI and set up the potential for repeat business
• Work with contacts across agencies and clients directly at all levels
• Obsessively hunt down new business prospects and successfully close new business deals
• Own, develop and maintain relationships with customers with client direct and agency
• Partner with Account Managers to maintain and build on existing campaigns/clients
• Identify, coordinate, and attend regional marketing and advertising association events.
• At least 5-7 years’ experience in a digital sales role.
• Bachelor’s degree desired. Other qualifications may be considered in lieu of an outstanding track record with prior relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals.
• Thorough understanding of the changing online space from challenges such as viewability and fraud through to GPDR.
• Proven ability in strategically identifying, winning and managing direct client and agency accounts that lead to revenue growth.
• Deep understanding of online advertising sales and products, site monetization strategies, and trends in advertising.
• Direct experience in digital video and CTV/OTT advertising is a plus.
Required Skills and Attributes:
• Must be driven and able to work autonomously as well as being an integral team member.
• Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills; working both independently and collaboratively with team members.
• Strong sales presentation skills, project management and sales packaging/pricing skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal business communication skills.
• Customer-service focused, inquisitive and results oriented.
• Infectious passion for advertising, marketing, technology and emerging trends.
• Attractive package, flexible depending on candidate experience + qualifications
• Salary based on fixed + commission scheme
• Other benefits incl. healthcare coverage, mobile phone, company pension contributions, 25 days holiday p.a plus bank holidays
• Employment contract: full-time