|Job Description||Title: Account Manager
VDX.tv is looking for a temporary Account Manager for a period up to 12-month maternity leave coverage.
This role requires a regular contact with existing advertisers and internal teams regarding campaign performance, driving incremental, client presentations and new ideas that result in high customer satisfaction, incremental revenue and high renewal rates.
• Extensive understanding of campaign best practices as they relate to internal processes and products
• Driving revenue on existing business through frequent client contact and strategic activities based on knowledge gained through training and direct experience
• Proactively manage multiple advertiser client accounts
• Cultivate positive business relationships with media planners and buyers at ad agencies and with direct marketers
• Analyze campaign objectives vs. performance data and identify strategies for maximizing campaign ROI
• Regularly contact advertiser clients regarding campaign optimization, growth strategies and opportunities
• Present audience insights to clients and advertisers to uncover new opportunities
• Troubleshoot campaigns that under-deliver or under-perform
• Knowledge of 3rd party ad serving systems and reporting platforms is a strong plus
• Mastery of internal tools and company products to support strong AM KPI fulfillment
• Present campaign insights where applicable to internal teams and agency clients resulting in upselling opportunities and incremental revenue
• Contribute to a positive work environment by operating effectively within a team structure while keeping client and company's best interests in mind
• Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
• Polished verbal and written communication skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients. Extremely proactive
• Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to prioritize and focus, with strict attention to detail
• Knowledge of 3rd party ad serving systems and reporting platforms is a strong plus.
• Thorough understanding of and an interest in digital advertising
• Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service to Fortune 1000 clients
• Proven experience working with advertising clients to fully understand their business model and campaign objectives, and ability to develop strategies to meet their goals
• Adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and identifying risks
• Familiarity with commercial ad serving systems including DDM, Atlas, Sizmek, etc.
• Experience presenting data and analytics in a compelling way
• Sound knowledge of HTML and Excel
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the company
• Ad agency experience a strong plus
• Salary based on fix base salary
• Position is to cover a maternity leave