|Job Description||The Sales Manager is responsible for managing existing client relationships, identify new business opportunities, develop relevant business plans, drive revenue. The Sales Manager is responsible for delivering their assigned revenue quota through selling advertising solutions across the Exponential network. Typically, the Sales Manager drives the sales process from account identification to close and establishes an ongoing client relationship, dealing with queries and issues as they arise.
Key Success Criteria
• Reach and exceed company and personal sales goals
• Develop excellent client/partner satisfaction
• Create and maintain accurate and up to date account and opportunity plans
• Manage client relationships to ensure high levels of client retention
• Develop the client relationship and business through effective campaign co-ordination, management and analysis
• Maintain an accurate forecast and healthy pipeline of opportunities
• Achieve all KPIs for allocated sales patch.
Market Analysis / Innovation
• Prospect to identify new sales opportunities as well as building on existing relationships to develop the account / client base
• Develop sales proposals and packages for new business opportunities, including any market research component
• Closely monitor competitive offerings and take action to ensure that Exponential’s offerings are first rate in comparison
• Develop knowledge, expertise and insight into the client’s business and key industries
• Leverage Exponential’s marketing programmes to strengthen prospect / client relationships and generate new sales opportunities.
Client relationship management
• Develop relationships at a senior level with clients to position Exponential and generate new sales opportunities
• Drive increases in client satisfaction and resolve any issues quickly and effectively
• Devise and implement retention strategies to build client loyalty
• Proactively inform client of promotional opportunities, key dates and incremental opportunities.
• Provide accurate forecasts and business updates to the SD on a regular basis
• Maintain accurate account/portfolio/territory plans
• Deliver the agreed monthly targets from assigned accounts territory
• Conduct and document win / loss reviews for significant sales opportunities
• Deliver against all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Create Insertion Order and deliver to client
• Perform and manage optimisation of orders and communicate changes and status to the client.
• Meet regularly with Account Manager to review active accounts so that all aspects of account administration are effectively managed
• Proactively share information about successful campaigns with colleagues